Friday, March 19, 2010

TRAGEDY!!!! the sewing machine has cracked the shits!

Just as I was getting into the swing of things with this whole sewing shebang, and had the most BEAUTIFUL fabric delivered from funky fabrixs
Arent they just GORGEOUS!


the machine decides to DIE!  IT was making some sort of clunking noise, and then nothing.  needle wont go down into the bobbin.  I rang a sewing place and its $120 just for a service, let alone any repairs that may need doing.  Its a REALLY old machine... like 70s vintage at least.  Is it worth $120 to fix it, thats the question.


I miss it already!  :((



UPDATE:  It's terminal.  Looks like I will have to get a new machine.  There is another machine at mums, but I saw some oh so nice machines at the place I took the old one for repair...ones that do wizz bang fancy pants things...  sooooooooooo much more fancier than I could ever use, but nice all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment