Sunday, March 21, 2010

Self Actualisation...

I could blather on for eons about my weight loss/gain battle... but I wont.  it bores me, so it would bore you.

However, at the moment, I am trying to 'own' my weight, instead of just failing at losing it.  Of course, I own my weight... its part of me, but I guess its more about being honest about it. 

So, in that regard, and with inspiration from Prior Fat Girl I am setting some goals.   These are only small, which is the point.  Having huge unrealistic goals are pointless.

So lets have a crack... I will check back in a week and let you know how I go.


1.  Go to Fitmums twice a week.
I am doing this anyway, but its more to just keep doing it and not give up.


2.  Walk the other days that I don't go to Fitmums.
Whether that be walking Lucy to school, or going for a walk around the neighbourhood.

3.  Food
I want to set an eating goal, but its all too hard.  To say 'eat healthy' is too broad.  I have a tendency to over eat one thing over and over.... as in whatever I am eating, if it is delicious (and isn't everything) I will eat 20 of them/it.  So I think it will be 'eat just one'


4.  Drink more water.
I live on diet coke and diet sprite. I would easily drink 2L+ of either/both per day.  If I had shares in coca-cola, I would be a millionaire from my intake alone.  So instead of constantly refilling my glass with these, I will alternate with water.



5.  Do the 2 and 5 thing
Eat 2 pieces of fruit and 5 serves of veg a day.

look at me posting pics!  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment