Monday, March 29, 2010

Reassessing the goals

Let's check in and see if I am following my own goal setting... even as I type this, I know I am going to be totally busted on most!!



1.  Go to Fitmums twice a week.
yup, been doing that EXCEPT last wednesday... my knee went bung, I had an interview with Lucy's teacher at pre school so it was just all too hard.


2. Walk the other days that I don't go to Fitmums. 
FAIL.  haven't done it.  *smacks on hand*  oh, I think i walked to get Lucy from school once. 

3.  Food... eat just one'
FAIL.  food is too yummy.  damn you food!
 
4.  Drink more water.
Semi fail.  I have drank more water in diet cordial, but am still drinking as much diet coke/sprite.

5.  Do the 2 and 5 thing
on and off.... we have been generally eating better, and I try and incorporate veggies in most meals.  I haven't been eating much/any fruit though.

So generally, I would give myself a massive BOOOOOOOOOO! and tell myself to get fucking real.  I had the thought the other day that if I had stuck to this eating healthy plan, I would have lost about 10kgs by now.  As it stands, its about 1kg if that.  meh.  I am glad though that I am still going to fitmums.  As much as I LOAAAAAAAAAATH it, I am doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment