Monday, March 15, 2010

Being crafty!

Here is my first bag.  So proud of me!



I got the instructions from this website I found http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/butterflies_and_fruit_pleated_tote_2

I modified it a bit, its meant to have one long strap, but I didnt have enough material, so I made 2 smaller ones... which proved difficult when turning the bag the right way out.  Needed hubby's analytical skill to decipher how to do it properly!

It even has a lining!


So as much as it is pretty dodgy when you look closely, and I am not entirely sure how long some of the seams will last (i really want a machine that does reverse without having to turn the whole thing around and go back!) but I learned a lot.... and want to do some more!  tee hee!  spotlight is my new favourite store!

1 comment: