Thursday, May 20, 2010

There's that mothers guilt kicking in

Tomorrow I am off to Sydney with my friend Alina to go see the Hoodoo Gurus.  We are just going up for the night, back on Saturday.   We are also planning on going to Ikea (yay!) and the 80's exhibition at The Powerhouse before heading back Saturday afternoon.  I am really looking forward to it.

But then again, I am not.

It's the first time I am leaving Emily overnight.  I have been busily pumping off milk, which is proving difficult because my supply is not as much as it used to be.  She still manages to get what she wants, but there isn't much extra.  She is also a bit sniffly and has been having more comfort feeds at night, which is worrying me. 

I'm sure Daryl will cope, I just hope she doesn't fret too much.  Sometimes all she wants is her mum, and I wont be there.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment