Monday, June 28, 2010

owwwwwww. ow ow ow ow

I joined the gym last Thursday.  Since then I have done a mixture of classes, and they have been relatively "easy", as in I haven't died.  Mind you, I have been going to Fitmums since the beginning of the year, so my fitness is not as bad as it was, and not as bad as a complete new person at the gym (which there were a few)

Tonight, however, was different.  Tonight I did Body Combat, which is a combination of martial arts and aerobics, but on steroids.  I managed to pant my way through the class, (although I left when they started doing something called a komodo dragon, there is not a hope in hell that I can even describe it to you, let alone be able to do it) but now I am on the couch, with a heat pack on my screaming knees and I am rooted.

Did I mention that I also did boxing this morning at fitmums? 

Fear my fitness!!!!!

ow. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I'm feeling the fear! It's a tough one, I've heard, though I haven't had the guts to try it yet! Likewise with spin. I'm a total wuss - BodyStep is as hard-core as I get!

    ReplyDelete