Sunday, June 20, 2010

It starts now... again

This time it feels different. 

I am participating in the 12 week body transformation which is developed by Michelle Bridges, trainer from the Biggest Loser.  I also have a friend I have roped into doing it with me.  Downside is she is in Brisbane, but we can talk over the net and in person and egg each other on.

Here is the very unfortunate "before" shot.  Be warned.... its probably NSFL  (not safe for life!!!)  Be kind Point and Shooters!  It said to do it in bra and shorts, so you can see the change more clearly.  Charming.


So here goes.  I figure I can do this for 12 weeks.  Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Go you! I'm about to start a similar program (12 weeks, not Michelle Bridges) so i will pop back for some inspiration and to egg you on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you. I am doing the 12wbt too! Yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb .. I wish you all the best. Truly. I found your link via Chantelle's 'fat mum slim' blog. Just yesterday I started the 'body trim' diet. Im not too keen on diets but have tried training, running, starving - and got nowhere. I too just took a photo of myself in some little while jeans I wore years ago (so I too can have before+after pics). Poor hubby will never want to have you-know-what with me after taking the shots for me - but I would not be so brave to post on blog. So .. for that .. you are an inspiration and I will you all the very very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in envy of your bravery.
    Good luck, I will look forward to seeing how you go and am going to check out this program.

    ReplyDelete