Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bleh!

Feeling bleh today.  I don't know if it's my body revolting against being starved or I am coming down with something, but I dont feel like going to Fitmums (plus Lucy came home from school early yesterday, saying she feels sick) so I just dont feel like going out and having either me or her be sick! 

The food so far has been hit and miss.  I made chickpea rissoles last night and they were all sorts of wrong.  the thai beef salad was ok, but I am not a fan of lebanese cucumbers and it was packed with them.   I have been avoiding the breakfasts, because I don't like oats or baked beans.  Instead I had a Tony Ferguson meal replacement shake and 1 piece of toast with a smear of peanut butter (an allowed snack on the list)  I also have to remember to add an extra 500 calories because I am breastfeeding.  I really haven't been doing that, perhaps that's why I feel meh.

However, good news is today is weigh in day (even though we only started on Sunday) and I have already lost 1.4kgs.  This may have to do with using 2 different scales though (the wii scales and normal bathroom scales that I bought last night) but its encouraging!

I also bought wii fit plus last night, so i'll give that a go later.  I am also going today to see a gym about membership (one that I joined years ago and never went!) I find that on the days I don't go to fitmums I do nothing.  Plus when I go back to work I wont be able to go to fitmums so I need something.


Can you tell I'm serious this time!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment