Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let's get things started then...

Since there could be complete strangers reading this, so i thought I would let you get to know me.  I was going to be all fancy and make up my own questions, but I just decided to be lazy and get one of those generic quizes people email you.

you'll get used to me being lazy.  its a thing.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
Daryl's alarm went off at 6:30, we dozed until about 7 when Emily and Lucy woke up

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds... all the way!  My next diamond ring is going to be taking my nans rings and remodelling them.... maybe.  I still am torn about it.  I want a ring that i will wear, but I would be sad about dismantling what she loved.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Princess and the Frog with Lucy.  I don't go to the movies much, I get bored easily!

4. What is your favourite TV show?
all time?  probably The Simpsons
at the moment?  How I Met Your Mother
in the past?  Veronica Mars

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
toast, sometimes cereal.  But I do like pancakes on special occasions!

6. What is your middle name?
Jane

7. Favourite food?
Green Chicken Curry with boiled rice.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Olives, yoghurt, any dried fruit

9. What is your favourite chip flavour?
Sweet Chilli, light and tangy

10. What is your favourite song at the moment?
A fight about money  by powderfinger.  you'll see a trend here once you get to know me...

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Toyota Kluger

12. Favourite sandwich?
peanut butter

13. What characteristics do you despise?
lateness, arrogance, dumbarsed-ness!!!

14. Favourite item or outfit?
anything with an elastic waist!!!!!!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where?
somewhere with a pool-bar.  I really wanna go to some tropical paradise, where you swim up to the bar.  not that I enjoy wearing swimmers in any way shape or form, but I just have always wanted to do that!

16. What color is your bathroom?
beige/tan tiles, white walls, really boring!!!

17. Favourite brand of clothing?
anything that fits!  taking shape do a good pant.  gotta love a good pant.  other than that, I pretty much wear anything that fits and looks half decent.  I am not a brand girl... mainly cos brands dont fit!!!

18. Where would you retire to?
somewhere on a few acres of land overlooking the beach/ocean up on the north coast of NSW

19. Favourite sport to watch?
tennis

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
not sending it! 

21. Goal you have for yourself?
to get healthier... not for myself really, but for me girls so they have a mum that doesnt do stuff with them.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
lets see if anyone reads it and does their own!

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
umm, no one, cos i havent told anyone about my blog yet!

24. When is your birthday?

July 16th

25. Favourite flowers?
tulips

26. Are you a morning person or a night person?
depends...probably more of a mid-morning person!

27. What did you want to be when you were little?
Teacher.... and here I am!  hahaha!

28. How are you today?
sore from my first exercise class in FOREVER...  but actually feeling a bit more energetic in general.

29. What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to?
hmmmm... looking forward to going back to work actually... thats weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment