Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Right. Over that.

Inspired by the very awesome Retro Mummy, I am turning over a new leaf and giving you...

10 things you don't know about me!

(and considering none of you know me, then this is going to be new for everyone!  yay!  Let's play.

1.  I was born in Melbourne, but call Canberra home.  I could live in Melbourne again, but I'd want to live in the inner city!  And who can afford that? 
2.  My husband is 8 years younger than me.
3.  I am the worlds worst housewife.  ever.  full stop.  no contest.  move along
4.  I despise people who pretend to be someone they are not.  You aren't fooling anyone, get over yourself.
5.  I still don't think I know who I am, even at 38.
6.  If I could have my life over again, there are a MOUNTAIN of things I would do differently, but having said that, they are not regrets, but just lessons learned.
7.  I am what doctors call morbidly obese and I hate that... part of the lessons learned.  I would be more active in my youth and not sit on my arse as much.
8.  I want to go to Thailand for my 40th... which is only 2 years away!  When did that happen!?!
9.  I don't suffer fools gladly... in fact, not at all.  I find it hard to hide my disdain to people who are idiots.
10.  I have Bernard Fanning's phone number but I will never ever use it. 

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment