Sunday, July 17, 2011

gotta get my mojo back

I am in a rut in a major way.  Not just with the whole blogging thing, that is blatantly obvious.  Just life in general.  I dead set determined it's because of the weather.  Who wants to do anything in this miserable cold weather.


I would much rather be somewhere like here...





But that aint gonna happen anytime soon. Not like I would want to sit in a bikini in a pool either.  But that's another story.

I'm also in a relationship rut.  I can feel the tension with hubby.  It is a physical presence at the moment and I don't know what to do to fix it.  I try to speak to him about it, he either gets sooky or belligerent.  So I just withdraw and don't engage, which makes the chasm even bigger.

*sigh*

I'm also well and truly over school holidays.  A stay at home mum I am not.  I love my kids with every fibre of my being, but I also like that other people are around to help me raise them while I work.  I don't want to go back to work in the mood I am in.  Emmy sooks all day (terrible 2's come early), Lucy chatters about nonsense and tries to be a second mum.  Please tell me I am not the only one who at times, as bad as it sounds, cannot stand the sight or sounds of their kids!!!!

What to do...  this rut is doing my head in.  I don't want to be this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment